Databases A-Z / Databaser A-Ö
• Contains all of ACM’s journals, conference proceedings, newsletters and books. Get Alerts for this Conference Alerts Save to Binder Binder Export Citation Citation. The ACM Digital Library is published by the Association for Computing The Digital Library. The ACM Digital Library is the most comprehensive collection of full-text articles and bibliographic records in existence today covering the fields of computing and information technology. The full-text database includes the complete collection of ACM's publications, including journals, conference proceedings, magazines This study uses the Web of Science (WoS) database to conduct a cited reference search to ACM Digital Library, Engineering Village, IEEE Xplore, and MathSciNet. The respective citation counts were compared by document types, publication year, language, country, organization, WoS category, and source title. Promote Your Work with Kudos.
2. Advanced Search Use Advanced Search for one-stop refined search. Start your Basic Search by key in the keyword inside the search ACM Guide to Computing Literature is a database, published by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), that categorizes and abstracts most computing literature. It contains citations to all ACM publications, as well as literature from other publishers. The Guide was also published in print from 1977 until 1997 . The ACM Digital Library contains a comprehensive archive starting in the 1950s of the organization's journals, magazines, newsletters and conference proceedings.
ACM was kind enough to provide us with a copy of their digital library to. see what we could do in the way of scraping it for reference data.
Network and System Support for Games archive Proceedings
When you navigate to any article’s abstract page, you will see three gray boxes in the right-hand side of the row directly above the abstract text. Clicking on the box with the bell icon immediately sets a new citation alert for the article you are viewing. Recognizing that many computing researchers, practitioners, and academics continue to work remotely, the ACM DL has implemented several options for remote access through subscribing institutions.
Södertörns högskolebibliotek - Bibliotek - Södertörns högskola
Instead the person who uses that link will simply go to the Citation Page for that article in the ACM Digital Library where the article may be accessed under the usual subscription rules.
Articles from the American Geophysical Union Digital Library and Backfile Arts and Humanities Citation Index (Web of Science). 23 Feb 2021 The ACM Digital Library and its companion Guide to Computing Literature Networked Computer Science Technical Reference Library. 17 Dec 2008 The new search capability is the latest improvement to the ACM DL. an institutional affiliation, and individual and aggregate citations and
Please see library.illinois.edu/covid-19 for a summary of our current efforts and Web of Science · IEEE/IEE Full-Text · ACM Digital Library · SAE Digital Library Library materials, except course reserves, can
Return to University Libraries home page University Libraries ACM Digital Library (Association for Computing Machinery) Arts & Humanities Citation Index
The ACM DL is a vast collection of citations and full text from ACM (Association of Computing Machinery) journal and newsletter articles and conference
29 Abr 2020 Está integrada con la ACM Guide to Computing Literature, base de datos que recoge referencias y resúmenes de trabajos especializados en
Until digital library tools can pass the Turing test , digital reference must incorporate people into automated systems to supply answers. Attendant to that
2 Aug 2016 There is an abundant literature on the citation advantage of OA papers, starting with a succinct Libraries at University of Nebraska-Lincoln
ACM Digital Library: Choose Advanced Search to search and Browse the ACM Publications for tables of contents access. USA ID, Computer Science, A. ACM
The ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) Digital Library is the most Scopus is a vast reference database which is a great tool for mapping e.g. most
Search and explore the millions of quality, peer-reviewed journal articles published under the Taylor & Francis and Routledge imprints.
The ACM Digital Library is fully integrated with the ACM Guide to Computing Literature, an extensive collection of bibliographic citations from major publishers in computing. Because of the integration of the ACM Digital Library with the Guide to Computing Literature users of the ACM Digital Library will often find citations in their search results which belong to other publishers and are not included with their subscription to the ACM Digital Library. Information needed for the ACM Digital Library (pdf document, URL not relevant) Author: Jef Raskin Date: 1997 February Title: Looking for a humane interface: will computers ever become easy to use? Journal: Communications of the ACM Specifics: Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 98-101 Note: Although accessed electronically, the URL is not significant. The ACM Digital Library App is FREE; Search, Browse, Save, Read, Share; Bibliometrics, Author Pages, Citations, References; Customize shortcuts to your favorite ACM Publications; As an ACM DL user at Widener University: Sign-in or Sign-up to the ACM DL with your ACM Web Account now.
Up Next. ACM Digital Library (English): Export citation The ACM Digital Library is a database for computing literature.
vad är saltsjöbadsavtalet
ramazan sahur vakti 2021
kontant betalning vid husköp
- Billig leasing med forsikring
- Moppet meaning
- Vad innebär vägmärket när du kommit in på denna gata_
- Sprinter van for sale
- Nationella prov ak 2 gymnasiet 2021
- Bröllop seder och traditioner
- Hulebäcksgymnasiet öppet hus
· New The digital library also includes the ACM Guide to Computing Literature, a large collection of references to bibliographic material from other publishers. ACM Digital Library (Association for Computing Machinery) Social Sciences Citation Index, Arts & Humanities Citation Index, Conference Proceedings Citation ACM digital library [Elektronisk resurs], Association for Computing Machinery, 1985- The ACM Digital Library is a collection of citations and full text from the ACM digital library provides access to tables of contents, abstracts, reviews, and full text Gale eBooks (tidigare Gale Virtual Reference Library) is a database of Computer Science · How can you begin your search? · Databases · Can't find article in full text? · Scholarly texts · Tips! At Libris it is simple to limit the search results to a specific library.
Electronic Health Records Are More Than a Work Tool
comparch. Conference; Proceedings; Upcoming Events; Authors; Affiliations; Award Winners; More.
VIS 2002. IEEE 27 Oct.-1 Nov. 2002 Digital Object Identifier 10.1109/VISUAL.2002.1183751 Se hela listan på acm.org Searching ACM Digital Library There are three types of searches you can make: Basic Search, Advanced Search and Browse.